Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 6 Wednesday 6/26



Oh what a fine morning this time around, I actually slept in…till about 8:30, then I sort of had a rushed wake up but I didn’t mind. We really didn’t do THAT much.

After waking up we hoped into the Van and drove to the nearby convention center, and in Oklahoma city…you ain’t got many choices. Well anyways we had to drop/set up something there so that was why we had to be up nice and early. We had to spend a good amount of time doing so, so much time in fact that we even got to go around and get some lunch…..crap I forget where that was…or right it was a Mexican place.

While at the Mexican place I got two types of food mixed up…don’t ask me to spell them out I would butcher them so badly spell check would curse at me.

Well anyways we had lunch and had to walk around, do a few things and them split. And I mean go separate ways. Mom and sister went into a meeting while Nana, Dad and me went to the Airport. No not to run away, though at times I wish. We went to pick up Grandmother, that took a good bit.

With her picked up we drove back to the convention center, did a few more things and then went off to a Memorial. Now normally I don’t mind going to these types of things, but let me get a few things straight: One, it was outdoors, Two it was sunny, three it was HOT. Thermometers marked it in the 90s but things were saying it FELT like 100s, and I AGREE! So long story short, I hated being there and LOVED when we got back in the car.

And with being back in the car we were off to lunch, how that much time had gone by I will never know. But anyways we had to drive a good bit before we reached dinner, but man was it good and cool.

Once done with that it was again back to the RV, where Mom, Dad, Sister and Nana got changed into some different close and was back to the convention center for…well I have no clue. Want to know why? Well I was back at the RV with Grandma relaxing and enjoying well relaxing…sort of. I will not go over that because it MAY cause some problems for myself…so shutting up about this…

On a different note we get to swing into the full blown event that we came here for, our National Square Dance Convention.  This goes from basically tomorrow till Sunday morning, so the RV is sitting tight, but don’t stop knocking on that wood, because we need all the luck we can get…I’ll tell you why when we get done with this…trust me it’ll be easier on us all if I DON’T think about it.

Typed June 26, 2013

1 comment: