Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 7 Thursday 6/27



It seems I can only sleep in rarely, case and point, I woke up before seven again. I didn’t mind all that much, why? I was the only one up and I wanted to go for a jog, and I did. It was toasty sure, but it was nice enough that I was able to jog .5 miles straight….I think. Well it was close enough, and with one of the dogs along I didn’t mind it all that much. But the day I can jog a MILE straight, well that will get me happy.

Now after jogging I of course was back at the RV, so I got in and got myself comfortable for the morning, the family SLOWLY got up and we did a few different morning things, we didn’t feel like doing much and we weren’t going much of anywhere. Eventually though all were awoken.

And even though awake we got to relax, at least a little before we left. We had the convention after all, but by the time we got there it was lunch time, so we had our lunch at some Italian place. And something slightly interesting, our waiter was a Square dancer as well, and yet she had no idea the convention was going on. We had a good time talking with here and me and dad had some fun writing slightly random things on the paper that covered the table.

After lunch we walked over to the convention center, in the blasted heat, still not fun. And once there, well we went separate ways, I went to the Youth Hall and the rest went off and did different things. I did have some fun dancing the tips I did. Eventually I was dragged away though.

The dragging was to go find some dinner, which was at some odd place. What I got…well let’s just say it set my mouth on fire but it was good. And after dinner it was back to the RV to change into proper attire and right back at the convention center where we all separated yet again.

I spent the rest of the night in the Youth Hall, dancing several tips and eventually playing some Phase Ten, I had just pulled ahead when I was picked up by the family. As we were leaving I had to rush back to the hall to pick up a prize I had won, it wasn’t much just some speakers.

Well anyways after leaving it was again back to the RV were we dealt with the pets and settled in for night. A short day mostly but it was a good one, hope it the next ones stay like that.

Typed June 27, 2013

1 comment: