Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 13 Wednesday 7/03



I’m starting to think there is no longer such a term as sleeping in with me, Why? Because I woke up at Eight again. That is starting to get bothersome, but what can I do. Well all I can do is what is done every morning, wake up and get the RV ready to travel as well as relax a bit. And that is what we did, and I say we because the rest of the family eventually woke up as well.

We left camp late sadly, by about a half hour. But like always once on the road we were…well traveling yet again. I know I’m being repetitive but I’m running out of things to say.

Eventually we dropped an hour, and by that I mean we went from Central time back over to Mountain time. So I guess I can say the timing of everything is a little messed up. But Hey I would rather gain an hour than loose it.

 At 12:01 local time we got to stop for some gas, and lunch. And since it was a Flying Js I decided to get some pizza, I’ve been seeing them every time we’ve gone into a Flying Js and I couldn’t resist any more. As always we were back on the road in no time, continuing are long trek across…I don’t know what to call this terrain anymore so I’ll just say: across the road. Don’t like that? Well then you can come up with a better idea because I’m getting confused out here.

Eventually we did a stop, this stop was not like our normal. This stop was so that we could go shopping for food at whole foods. Time? Two. After I do believe to be about an hour, we left with a what we wanted plus a bit more. And one they were put away we were back on the road.

Though we were already decently close to our destination for the next few days. It took a bit of work this time around to get the RV into position and all of that but once done we all settled in for a nice relaxing afternoon/evening.

Well actually that didn’t completely happen. We decided to go out for some dinner, which was damn good. And then once done with dinner we drove to a store and got some bottled water, which we had basically run out of, I will never know how that completely happened.

But once done with that it truly was back to the RV for relaxing/fighting with the RV and all the other stuff we do here.

Tomorrow the RV is staying in place, but instead we will be driving around in the Van doing different things for the day. So all in all I am expecting a semi-busy day. But we’ll all find out tomorrow. But if you want the knocking can continue (and if not for safe travel then for me not trying to kill one of our pets, these guys are getting annoying. I mean as I type this I have a cat balancing on my leg, and it is not comfortable!).

Typed July 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment