Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 17 Sunday 7/07



What new can I say about wake up anymore? Well I can say that dad was up long before I was, Why? Simple, he had to drop grandma off at the Airport, she went back home today, meaning there is one less person traveling with us and in this RV.

Like always it took a bit for all to wake up, but even still we actually managed to leave camp earlier today, before 9 rolled around by several minutes. Though sadly we only went about a half hour up the freeway before we decided to stop for some gas. And as always we soon got back on the road.

After a good long while on the road we decided to stop for lunch, and it just so happened to be at a little spot on the side of the road, but hey who am I kidding, it got us food! As you can tell, I was hungry at the time.

And then when we had finished up our lunch we hoped over to a nearby gas station and filled up our gas tank. It was a short fill up that had us back on the road in no time.

The drive….I don’t know why but I swear it was more boring than normal. Then again…a lot of these drives are boring, the best I can usually do is just sit and wait. But eventually we had to stop for gas…again. What can I say this RV is a gas guzzler, the fact that it can go several hours without a refill just says how big the tank is.

Once done with gas, we had to a bit down the road for where we were staying for the night…..hm….haven’t I said that before? Well we got there a little bit before five. We are in Utah by now, but thankfully I don’t have to worry about time changes, not for several days at least.

After a bit we got the RV into a spot and the whole settled down for a nice night stay. With that done, it was evening as usual around here, it is nice when that happens. Eventually we had our dinner and the adults decided to go for a walk after that, while me and sister relaxed. But other than that it was a relaxing night.

Tomorrow is yet another travel day, I hope you’re knuckles haven’t gotten bruised yet because we still need you to do that knocking for us, if you do, we will.

Typed July 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment